January 29, 2016

Friday

Sharky's coworker quit last week, but is working this last week, so he asked if I could come up with an idea to do something for the co-worker. I honestly couldn't think of anything, so I suggested donuts. Sharky loved the idea. LOL After Sharky left, I got dressed and swung by Krispy Kreme and used one of my special member coupons from their app to buy one box of regular priced donuts and get a second box of original for free. Dropped them off at work. Sharky was like a little kid. LOL

Afterwards, I went to Volde-mart (it was nearby) to get medical supplies and allergy pills for Petunia. Picked up a fresh pizza for dinner and grabbed a fruit tray for her to bring to BB's birthday party tomorrow.

Today is coffee day and I have a place already picked out for Petunia and I. Yeah!

The roofers are back next door but thankfully Tony has decided not to bother with them. One of them parks right in front of our house, and Tony feels obligated to bark at him when he goes to his truck, but other than that, it's been quiet. (Except for the roofing noise. Sigh.)

No comments: