January 25, 2016

Day 22: Love the Moment (Right Now)

Day 22: Love the Moment (Right Now)

Love the moment and the energy of that moment will spread beyond all boundaries.”
— Corita Kent
 
Right now(describe where you are, and what you see, hear, smell, taste, touch) I am sitting on the couch, listening to Pandora, typing on my keyboard. It's extremely cold in the house right now, so I cannot smell much of anything and the last thing I tasted was my diet ginger ale. I can hear Tony snoring as he's curled up in a tiny ball next to me.

Right now(describe how you are feeling) I am feeling cold, with a few butterflies in my stomach for reasons unknown. I might have to go to the bathroom (coffee of course).

Right now (what are you thinking?) Emotionally, I'm doing very good right now. Bug told me this morning how much TBoo loves talking to me and that she knows that we really love and care for all of them. I cannot express in words how good that makes me feel.

Reflect… how much time do I spend in the present, versus the past or the future? I need to spend much more time in the present. I try hard not to be in the past, but I cannot stop thinking of the future. I know I will be happier if I just stay in the now.

No comments: