September 22, 2015

Merry Mabon - The End of the Gratitude Project

Today is the last day of my participation in The Gratitude Project (Day 53) since Mabon is tomorrow.

Since it started (on Lammas), I have been grateful for: Sharky, my 3 kids, TBoo, my 3 cats, Tony, Mr. DW, KDL, CJ, my house, my health, Mom, library, Riverside, Netflix, toilet paper, running water, coffee, books, washer & dryer, internet, blue jays, bed, Publix, my datebook, birdfeeder, local animal rights, chicken, music, BB's family, A/C, my hibiscus bush, imaginary (internet) friends, breathing, vet's office, Where's George?, Megan, ice cream, Jacksonville, cheese, Malala Yousafzai, sunshine, sci-fi/fantasy, plumbing, Farmer's Market, autumn, Bernie Sanders, grandparents, ocean, caramel, microwave, toaster oven, and chocolate.

I think I have a lot to be grateful for.

No comments: