August 23, 2015

Sunday

Friday, we went to Beall's to go school shopping and we walked the entire store. Frankly, if it was just me, I'd love to shop there. Lots of peasant/hippie clothes for grown women. Very cool. Clothes for teen boys were great, lots of back-to-school appropriate choices. For teen girls? OMGWTF, tons of naked hippie on the beach clothes, no where near appropriate for school, unless you are homeschooling. Sheer, flowy, spaghetti strap, see through, booty shorts, etc. Seriously, I think the store's buyer is on crack if they thought any of that was "back-to-school" clothing. Took us a long while, but we were able to find 3 really nice t-shirts and 2 tanks (for layering) that were appropriate for school.

Took Petunia to Steak 'n Shake after for lunch and a milkshake. Tony was a good boy while we were gone.

That evening, I took Sharky to radiation #9 (halfway there!). His throat was sore and while we planned on pork chops for dinner, when I mentioned egg drop soup, he was sold. I dropped him off at home and Petunia and I went to China Joy and got take out.

Saturday, we all went to Volde-mart for grocery shopping. Because I bought meat last week at Winn-Dixie (large pork roast and BOGO chicken), we had enough for this week, so thankfully my list was small and we were out of there fast.

Had plans for the afternoon, but funds were tight and Sharky was tired, so we stayed home. He's at the boat today, going sailing with Mr. DW and friends.

Tomorrow is the first day of school!

No comments: