August 24, 2015

Dream

Dreamtime: At a party at BB's house. Baby Bug running around and being happy. Petunia smoking pot with BB's family and Sharky and I get very mad about it. My dad (in a wheelchair), my uncle S, and my FIL show up to see Baby Bug. Embarrassed they can smell the pot in the air. No one mentions it. Baby Bug loves being held and fussed over.

My dad painting cat whiskers blue on clams. The cat whiskers are monofilament line stuck in the clam.

Uncle K showing up as a ghost at the party but no one can see him but me. Trying to tell me something. Knocking me onto floor and pinning me down jokingly so I will listen and no one can tell why I'm just laying on the floor.

Driving off in the rain and pulling over to wait for everyone else in a florist's parking lot. Have to back up because what I thought was a driveway was actually a drop off.

Large moving ban and meeting mom's old boyfriend RZ. Have to explain to the other relatives who he is. RZ just says HI, hugs Sharky and I, and leaves.

Sharky having to drive into a rental car lot to turn around and then having the owner demand proof that our car was ours and not one of his rentals. The guy is really smarmy, like a lawyer.

No comments: