July 27, 2015

Monday

Last Wednesday, I had a doctor's appointment with fasting labs. (Petunia stayed home with Tony. Both behaved well. LOL) Hate those days, throws off everything and its hard to get back on schedule.

Thursday, Petunia went fishing with Mr. DW. They had a great time. Sharky accidentally locked his keys in the truck so I had to go down to his work so he didn't have to break into it. Stopped by Winn-Dixie and got more canned dog food and ice. Tony was left alone for not-quite 2 hours and behaved great.

Friday, Sharky got off of work early and we all went back to the radiation center. Turns out his PET scan went well, no signs of live cancer (doesn't mean it's not there, just that its undetectable). Afterwards, we drove to Arlington and were going to go to the brand new Pollo Tropical for dinner, but it was their opening day and was crazy busy. Sharky wanted to go to Outback instead. It was expensive but a good dinner.

Saturday morning, we went to Volde-mart for groceries and I don't know what happened, but when we got home, I was in serious pain. I didn't walk the full way in the morning with Tony because my hips hurt and it just got progressively worse. By Sunday morning, I was still too sore to walk, so Sharky walked him for me.

Sunday was the only day I missed walking him, we walk every morning from here to the school and back. This morning, we made it a block before the school before turning around and coming home.

Sunday, Petunia went with BB and her mom to Adventure Landing and the beach. Ended up spending the night at their house.

No comments: