June 3, 2015

Wednesday

On Monday, after school let out at 11 am, Petunia came home and had lunch, showered and then dressed up nicely. I dropped her off at BB's house and she went to OJO's graduation with the family and then to Hawker's for dinner. They had a great time and she looked lovely as usual.

Earlier that day, I had an awful time. I had ordered a refill of my syringes and Publix called and told me the doctor's office denied the refill. WTF? So I called the office (3 times since their hold button hung up on me) and finally the lady said that there was no reason given for the denial and she could see I was on insulin, so she pushed the refill back through. I'm really starting to get peeved with this doctor's group. I'm afraid to switch though for obvious reasons. (Will they be better or worse? Will the doctor be good or a jackass?)

Had a quiet day on Tuesday. Went over to Mr. DW's for dinner and had a nice time.

After I picked up Petunia today, I gassed up Mica for the first time by myself. (Sharky put gas in her last time.) Tomorrow is Chemo #6 and I don't want to waste time in the morning driving Sharky to the doctor.

No comments: