June 11, 2015

Thursday

Petunia spent Tuesday night at BB's and then went to Sun-Ray on Wednesday with her, Garrett, and Cecil to see a free showing of Wreck It Ralph. They had a good time. OJO brought her home in the afternoon.

Sharky went for his labs today, his white blood count was low, but it has been lower in the past. Just got to keep feeding him right and try to stay stress free.

I went to my doctor's practice women's clinic for pap. Ugh. I hate those. Have to go back in 2 weeks for the result. I talked to the PA and she said I most likely was not peri-menopausal, since I didn't exhibit any of the tell-tale symptoms. She offered to do a blood work up but I passed on it. I have to call tomorrow and see if I can schedule a mammogram.

Petunia is staying after at KIPP to help out and attend the concert. Her principal, Mr. B, will drive her home (he lives in the neighborhood).

No comments: