May 20, 2015

Wednesday

Yes, I know, I'm really slacking off on the updating of my diary/blog.

Had an awful time with Rx last week. Picked some up on Tuesday and found out that there will be more ready on Wednesday. Waited until Thursday to pick up those because there were even more ready. Thursday evening, found out when I opened the box, the insulin bottle was broken and wasn't leaking because of the seal. I called them and they said to bring it back. Of course, I had already thrown the other bottle away, had to fish it out of the garbage and clean it good. Friday morning, I brought it back in just to have them all give me the stink eye like I broke it. You could tell that it happened at the factory and there was no way I could have done it because the bottle was deformed. (I don't know how it ever got past quality control.) Luckily they replaced it. I got real tired of going to the pharmacy. *sigh*

Took Sharky to chemo #5 on Thursday. I got to check out the offices and the chemo treatment room and meet the nurses. It was very clean and very nice. I stayed until almost 10 am then Mr. DW showed up to visit, so I left. Went on a few errands and enjoyed driving around.

Friday, Sharky came home early because it was injection day at the doctor's (to be taken 24 hrs after chemo finishes). After Petunia got home, we went to Sun-Ray Cinema and saw Mad Max: Fury Road. It was freaking AWESOME! I felt like I was a teen again, seeing the original 1st two movies. (I was lucky and got to see the original Mad Max in the theater because we had a local one that ran foreign films.) It was so worth seeing on the big screen.

Ran to Volde-mart on Saturday morning and then Petunia went out with OJO for the anti-prom party. They picked up a 3rd friend and went to Hawker's for dinner and then ran to Smoothie King and walked around 5 Points. They had a lot of fun.

Sunday morning, Sharky went over to Mr. DW's house and helped with some yard work.

Sharky came home for lunch on Monday because he was in a lot of pain and didn't have any medication on him. Went back when he was done.

Last night, we voted in the local mayor/sheriff election.

No comments: