March 6, 2015

Friday

Sharky was supposed to have his 2nd dose of chemo yesterday but it was postponed until next week. He arrived and they did the blood test first, discovering that his blood count was too low and a chemo treatment would be too dangerous. He came home and ate his lunch and didn't go to work. He was in pain, exhausted, depressed and a whole bunch of other crap. Going to try and get more meat (and other high iron foods) into him to help with the blood count. He made it in to work today, hopefully he'll do ok.

I'm in a very crappy mood right now. Most likely hormonal, but who knows? I've been suffering from a stomach ache for weeks, both before and after eating, and have been chewing on a lot of Tums. I basically am starving and nauseous all the time. Ugh. I'm sure its stress related.

Have a giant ass JEA panel truck sitting in front of my house with yellow lights flashing like crazy. Not sure what is going on, but I think it has to do with them "cleaning the sewers." It's a beautiful day out today, cool and not quite dry, and after the heat of the past few days, I opened up the windows just to have this asshat park in front. So my dream of cool breezes and fresh air is going to be ruined by flashing lights, loud noises and sewer stank. *sigh*

No comments: