February 28, 2015

Saturday

Sharky was able to go to work yesterday and seemed to have had a good day.

I had a doctor's appointment Friday and Mr. DW drove me there and back. It was a fasting appointment for lab/blood work so it was really crappy. The phlebotomist had a hard time with my vein and had the needle too deep in, making the blood come out very slowly. Stressful and it was painful. I saw a "new" doctor (actually a nurse practitioner) who was actually quite nice and listened to me and gave me instructions on how to adjust my insulin when its low.

Bug and TBoo made it home safely Thursday afternoon and said that BabyBug appeared to be happy to be home. LOL They were very glad to see Daisy dog too.

This morning, Sharky went over to Mr. DW's house to try and fix his computer and Petunia went over to BB's house to spend the day. This afternoon, I've got an appointment with the eye doctor and hopefully will be able to get some new glasses.

Since we don't have an actually wedding anniversary this year (23rd), we split it between today and tomorrow. Hopefully we'll be able to go to the beach tomorrow morning to celebrate it.

No comments: