February 23, 2015

Monday

Tuesday - After his appointment, Sharky & Bug picked up Petunia from school and we all rode over to TBoo's dad's house for a dinner of ribs and playing with the baby.

Wednesday - Sharky went to work as normal. He managed to do an entire day and I guess he did well. After Petunia got home from school, Bug picked us both up and we went over TBoo's dad's house and babysat BabyBug while TBoo got a tattoo (present for her birthday). Bug brought us food (Firehouse subs) and we watched a bunch of movies. He brought a sub to Sharky, here at home, to make sure he had dinner.

Thursday - Normal day, Sharky made it through another day and did alright.

Friday - Bug, TBoo, & BabyBug picked up Petunia and I and we drove down to visit my mom and sdad. We had a blast playing with the baby in the back seat. He's such a good little dude.

Saturday  - Drove around and ran a bunch of errands. Looked at laptops, cloud servers, used cars, etc. Didn't buy anything. LOL Met up with Bug & Family and Mr. DW at Royal Buffet at 4 pm for a lovely early dinner. We all had a great time. Afterward, we went to the 1st anniversary party of The Union, the art gallery where MB (BB's mom) has her studio. There were drinks and appetizers and a great band (Backwater Bible Salesmen) and tons of really neat art. We even won a raffle of a free print, and Sharky chose MB's dragonfly print.

Sunday - After a great breakfast at the Cool Moose, we went to Volde-mart and shopped for dry goods. Good news, I shopped for jeans and was happy to find out that I have gone down 2 whole sizes since last summer. I tried on many different sizes to make sure, and while I can fit into a smaller size (making it 3 sizes down), it wasn't comfortable. Well, just my luck, I discovered that the jeans that I wanted were all sold out of so I went online today to see if I can buy a pair and found the term "pork chop ankle." I tried to Google it but didn't come up with anything that made sense.

Came home, totally exhausted, had lunch, and then had to go back out grocery shopping. Ended up pushing myself too hard and by the time we got home, both legs were numb and my back was killing me. Took a long time at rest to actually be able to walk without severe pain.

Monday - JEA came by to let everyone in the 'hood know that they will be "cleaning the sewers" this week. No, I have no idea what that means. Another crew came through and were grinding the sidewalks. Very annoyingly noisy.

No comments: