January 18, 2015

Sunday

Added the other Google alt of mine to this blog so I can access it from either. Hopefully this will work.

It's been a rather slow few days. School for Petunia on Thursday, she had to walk home but thankfully missed the rain by mere minutes. Friday was a teacher planning day, so no school. She doesn't have school on Monday either due to Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday.

Friday, BB came over and the two of them went bike riding around the neighborhood. They were gone about an hour and had fun. They are stuck within the confides of the immediate 'hood until Petunia becomes better about bike riding.

Saturday, went grocery shopping at Volde-mart. Also got a new bath mat for the shower so I won't be scared of slipping and falling. Later that afternoon, Sharky ran by the pharmacy to pick up my test strips and wasn't able to. Because my  insurance changed policies, they wanted additional information from my doctor that I NEEDED diabetic test strips. Like a prescription isn't enough? *sigh* The pharmacy did contact my doctor on Friday but never heard back. The insurance company is closed on weekends and, of course, on Monday due to the holiday. Hopefully my doctor will be open. I was almost out of strips, but I did find the sample bottle of 25 that I had received for my other meter, so I have at about 5 days worth to tide me over. The stupid insurance people better not try and screw me over. The stupid things cost way too much money to pay for out of pocket.

No comments: