January 23, 2015

Friday

Kept Petunia home from school today. She's been constipated and took medicine last night and of course, it started working at the crack o'dawn. She really didn't want to go to school and have it hit her at an inopportune moment.

Sharky went to the doctor's yesterday about a lump he has in his neck. They took x-rays and prescribed antibiotics. If it doesn't go away, they want to do a biopsy. I really am praying its nothing serious.

I called my doctor's office about my test strips and the insurance and the woman I spoke to (the same woman I spoke to last time!) had no memory of it at all. I wanted to scream. She promised to call the insurance company this morning and would call me back. I'm getting close to being out of strips, only have another day left. I'm so frustrated.

Downloaded yet another app to my phone, this one to track all the prescriptions in case of an emergency. It was a bit of a pain in the ass to set up but hopefully it will do what I want it to do.

No comments: