December 9, 2014

Tuesday

BigBug & TBoo took BabyBug to the doctor this morning for tests, he was looking a little jaundiced. Haven't heard back yet, hopefully it can be easily corrected. I know first hand how scary that can be, with all 3 of my urchins going thru that.

The fridge is making weird noises. Very stressful.

Still have a headache. It's bad enough right now that my vision is blurry on the edges. I need to sleep, but cannot until Petunia gets home. Going to have to do my glucose test and insulin in a few minutes and then eat. Fun, fun, fun. Not. I have to make a sandwich because Sharky & Petunia accidentally bought the wrong tv dinners at the store. No loss, Sharky can take them to work, but it's hard on me to make a sandwich when my head hurts so freaking bad. Just nuking something for 3 minutes is so much simpler and less likely to cut my finger. Ha ha.

No comments: