August 30, 2014

Saturday

Petunia is over BB's house. She spent last night there and will again tonight. They are all going to a party at CORK. Lucky, it sounds like fun. We gave her permission as long as she comes home tomorrow and does all her chores without complaining. (And it's a 3 day weekend...)

Sharky took me out to a little place I found on Yelp (The Caboose) to get a burger last night. It was really, really good. I thought that would help the craving, but I think it just made it worse because I really want another one. LOL

I'm very tired lately. Can't wait to see the doctor on Tuesday. I'm sure its all this medicine that is making me feel loopy.

Insurance starts Monday but that is a holiday, so I'm ordering all my rx tomorrow and then on Tuesday, after the doctor visit, I'll go by the pharmacy and give them the new insurance card to ring it all up. It better be affordable. Just the smallest amount of stress makes my heart flop and I cannot stand it.

No comments: