June 26, 2014

Thursday

Bug and TBoo arrived last night, dropped off Daisy-dog and went over to Mr. DW's house. This morning, they went to the airport and picked up Bear - and are on their way home now. I'm so excited. TBoo's baby bump is a lot bigger than I thought. She can feel the baby move and Bug got to feel it for the first time this week. Yeah!

I am doing a lot better, thanks to the nebulizer. Unfortunately, I slept horribly last night and have a vicious headache. I'm having a hard time seeing and feel like I'm going to throw up.

Daisy initially scared the crap out of the cats who hid in the back bedroom. Sometime during the night, they all ended up in our room. Sharky tossed Daisy out of our bed in the beginning of the night because she insisted on laying in the middle. She ended up spending the night on the couch. She's a good dog, misses her mom and dad, but is behaving well.

Ordered another set of the 3 seasons of Game of Thrones for Sharky and was reimbursed on Paypal for the first set that never made it. Hopefully this set will arrive soon. In the meantime, there's a chance that the t-shirt I bought for him will show up this weekend. I feel terrible but it should all work out in the long run.

No comments: