April 9, 2014

Wednesday

I thought I was doing better health wise but now I am not so sure.

Had an incident with my eyes yesterday (and this morning) where my sight had vibration around the edges. I have no idea what that means. Also, this morning, right before eating the breakfast that I had just fixed, I got so dizzy that I actually laid down on the couch. I was afraid I was going to faint. I didn't, and when the dizziness passed, I was able to eat.

My period is 4 days late now, giving my period tracker app on my phone the fits. (Hahaha, I think it's more worried than I am.) I'm not pregnant, but its definitely a sign of something. Stress? Nah, I've had worse without skipping. Most likely a new sign of my upcoming menopause. Woohoo. (Sarcasm.) Petunia's period started Sunday and I thought I was getting mine as well since I was having cramps, but it most likely was sympathy pain. I'm quite paranoid about starting now, thinking its going to happen any moment.

Had nightmares this morning before waking. Serial killers and a strange cat/lemur creature giving birth to little rat pinky babies, all mixed up with researching files and testifying in court. It wasn't a scary nightmare but more like a super stressful one. I know at sometime last night, I must have been sleeping with my eyes open because I woke up and they were so dry and scratchy, I could barely blink.

No comments: