April 16, 2014

Wednesday

It was a miserably, rainy day yesterday. Not a nice enjoyable rain. *sigh* Two nights ago, it was so hot that Sharky ran the fan in the bedroom while we slept. This morning, it was cold enough that he and Petunia bundled up warmly and were complaining. *double sigh*

I've spent a good portion of today trying to get/find/order legal documents. The hoops one has to jump through is insane. The questions asked to verify yourself are bizarre as well - listing four cities and you have to choose the one you never lived in. In that particular case, they listed 2 cities I've never lived in! Which do I choose? I chose the one out of the country. LOL I've lived in many places over the years, I remember what cities but remember every single street address I've ever resided on? Nope. Really makes me paranoid and slightly panicky. Ordering documents are expensive too. Yuck.

Looking forward to this weekend and seeing my Bug & Tboo. I won a gift card to our local fave cafe (the one the boys worked at before military) so Sharky, Petunia and I are going there for a super nice breakfast Saturday morning when they open. Very excited about that.

I ordered a "cafeteria" type plastic tray off of eBay yesterday and it shipped today. We've been feeding the cats on a tv tray in the kitchen (and on the floor) and they make a huge mess. We will pick up some small bowls (from Dollar Tree perhaps) and then feed them on the floor on the tray. Any mess they'll make will be contained and easy to clean up. We only fed them up on the table to keep the food away from Gabby. She's been gone almost a year and we still haven't gotten out of the habit. When we get a dog again, we'll deal with the issue then.

No comments: