June 26, 2008

I'll be watching the 4th hour of the Today Show to see if "Kathie Lee Bigot" has anything to say about her inappropriate gaffe yesterday. If she's smart, she will - or should I say, if the producers are smart, they will make her. If not, they will lose a lot of viewers. It wouldn't be that much of a loss for me not to watch it, I only view it to see Hoda Kotb - who is a woman who does not deserve to be handcuffed to that Bigot...

Well, the laparoscopic incision at the very top of my abdomen has developed a hard lump under and around it, about the size of a 50 cent piece. I wouldn't be worried but it hurts and is uncomfortable. I tried to Google it and it might be an adhesion. It's the only one. Out of the four left, one is practically invisible, one is almost healed and two are just slightly irritated by stitches poking out.

Finally got a note from the library saying one of books has arrived to be checked out. Woohoo! That will keep me entertained for a few hours at least. *rolls eyes* Library doesn't open until noon though, so I'll have to just hang on until then. Maybe some more of my books will be ready? Got my fingers crossed.

Sharky has some more running around to do. Looks like the one job we were hoping for might just be it. Hopefully we'll find out more today. It would be great, especially if the pay was increased.

No comments: