June 16, 2008

Had a nice day yesterday. Avoided the usual stomach pains by eating a bowl of leftover chicken & rice soup when I took my medicine. It took a long while for my throat to open up, but the food helped push the pills down.

Mom made mac & cheese, chicken drumsticks, and chips & dip for lunch along with cake & ice cream for dessert. I took it easy, ate sparingly and slow and did well. Both Mom and sDad loved the gifts we gave them (books). (Besides Father's Day, we celebrated Mom's birthday which is actually next weekend.)

Sharky loved his gifts - the Hawai'ian Shark shirt I bought him and the Coca Cola folding chair that I ordered with my Coke points.

My appointment with the surgeon is today, in a little bit. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to it. Eek! I just want all this pain to just go away. *sigh* OK, I admit, I'm also quite scared. What if he doesn't take me seriously? What if he looks at those medical films and says it's not worth operating on? What if there is no cure and I'm stuck with the vomiting, diarrhea and cramping pain forever? OK, I'm going a bit overboard there. Just freaking a bit...

I'll update later...

No comments: