November 6, 2009

Friday Freakout!

"I like spring, but it is too young. I like summer, but it is too proud. So I like best of all autumn, because its tone is mellower, its colours are richer, and it is tinged with a little sorrow. Its golden richness speaks not of the innocence of spring, nor the power of summer, but of the mellowness and kindly wisdom of approaching age. It knows the limitations of life and its content.
- Lin Yutang

*deep breaths*

OK, a little better now. Didn't get the car today as I planned earlier. Auntie Flo came by yesterday (expected but still a surprise *rolls eyes*) and had no pain meds to endure her, so I had a little bit of rum in my Crystal Light Lemonade. So little in fact, that I think it was like a tablespoon or so. Woke up around 1:30 a.m. with a killer headache (equal to an ice pick in the eye) and feel hungover this morning. Totally shitty - you'd think feeling this bad, I would have at least had a tiny buzz last night, but nooooo... What a raw deal.

Wanted to at least do something today but flaked out. *sigh* Oh well, I'll deal with it all.

No comments: